Let’s take a look at some of the Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Digital Marketing:
1. Generating Content – Yes! Machines can now generate content from scratch based on the information given to them. These can be extremely helpful in saving resources and time. AI can prepare news and reports based on data. Automated Journalism is now utilized by several news giants Also; Facebook utilizes AI to remove fake news.
2. Product Recommendation and Content Curation - AI is usually used to make personalized content suggestions that the user may find interesting like if a person purchases X product they might like Y product too, similar products just like Amazon does.
3. Use of AI Chatbots – the use of chatbots is substantial and the amalgamation of Chatbots with AI and Machine learning is the new game-changer.
4. Web Design- Without the help of a designer or even a programmer, you can still have your website through the use of Grid, which uses AI to do the work for you
5. Predictive Analysis- Artificial Intelligence uses data to generate probable future projections. Predictive analysis is simply the use of statistical algorithms, data, and machine learning.
6. Digital Advertising- Digital Advertising is commonly utilizing Artificial Intelligence to ensure optimum results, it is being utilized across platforms like Google, Facebook, Instagram to offer the best possible experience. Analyzing user information like gender, interest, age, and other aspects to show them relevant ads.
7. Online Searches- The way of seeking content has transformed and marketers will need to develop and alter the content accordingly. Innovations include Voice Search, Google’s algorithm, and other AI advances.
8. Email Marketing- Brands are customizing emails to reach their target audience utilizing the power of AI. They can personalize content based upon customer behavior as well as preferences.